- Du är här:
- Institutet för social forskning
- 04 nov SVS - Magnus Nermo (SOFI - Stockholm University) Family status and the gender wage gap in high skilled occupations – the importance of time-demanding job characteristics
- 06 nov AME: Uta Schönberg (UCL) Labor Supply Shocks and the Adjustment Dynamics of Local Wages and Employment: New Evidence from a Commuting Policy (with Christian Dustmann and Jan Stuhler)
- 13 nov AME: Randi Hjalmarsson (University of Gothenburg) TBA
- 18 nov SVS - Christiaan Monden (Department of Sociology - Nuffield College, University of Oxford) Maternal Education and Under-5 Mortality in Low and Middle Income Countries: Do Girls and Twins Fare Better When Mothers Are (More) Educated?
- 20 nov AME: Pietro Garibaldi (Università di Torino and Collegio Carlo Alberto) TBA